The College of Dental Medicine, within an exceptional academic environment, supports students and faculty as they aspire for preeminence in dentistry, education, and science.
The College Values
- Alignment with the mission of Columbia University
- Respect, inclusiveness, and diversity among staff, students, faculty, and patients
- Integration of oral health as part of overall health for the individual and the community
- Fiscal responsibility, social justice, community transformation, and global impact
- The College of Dental Medicine maintains an environment effectively supporting and nurturing its human, physical, and fiscal resources.
- The College of Dental Medicine supports excellence in opportunities, innovation, methods, evaluation, and quality of its educational programs.
- The College of Dental Medicine ensures appropriate and compassionate oral health care for individuals and responsiveness to community needs.
- The College of Dental Medicine advances scientific research and scholarly effort in the basic, oral health, and social sciences and in education.