Biana Roykh, DDS, MPH
Dr. Biana Roykh, DDS, MPH, is an associate professor of dental medicine at the Columbia University Medical Center, the senior associate dean for clinical affairs at the College of Dental Medicine, and the dental director at Columbia University Health Care. She leads the clinical operations of the dental school, encompassing student clinics and five faculty practice locations. Dr. Roykh represents the College of Dental Medicine as a member of numerous committees locally and regionally.
Prior to joining Columbia in 2020, Dr. Roykh was on the faculty of the UCSF School of Dentistry for more than a decade, where she taught and mentored dozens of dental students and retains a clinical professorship. She assumed several leadership roles there, including clinic director for the predoctoral program and interim associate dean for clinical affairs. Dr. Roykh also served as deputy dental director of LaClinica de La Raza, a Federally Qualified Health Center in California’s Bay Area.
Dr. Roykh earned her dental degree from the UCSF School of Dentistry and completed a general practice residency at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. She also completed public health training at the University of California, Berkeley, where she received an MPH.
- Associate Professor of Dental Medicine (Oral Surgery) at CUMC
- Senior Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, College of Dental Medicine
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- DDS, 2006 University of California, San Francisco, School of Dentistry
- MPH, 2016 University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health
- Residency: 2007 University of Nevada School of Medicine