- DDS or DMD degree awarded from an accredited US dental school
- Must be a United States Citizen or have a permanent resident card
- Must be a U.S. trained Periodontist or Prosthodontist
- Must be licensed to practice dentistry
- Must have passed Part 1 and Part 2 National Dental Board Examination to apply
Some applicants will be chosen for admission interviews, which are required before acceptance.
Attending this program in New York does not necessarily allow students without a DDS/DMD from an ADA accredited program to practice dentistry in the US. For more information about licensing issues, please contact the responsible State Department of Education or the American Dental Association.
How To Apply
- Prospective students may download the Application for Postdoctoral Programs.
- Submit completed application to email@example.com by the application deadline.
In addition to your application, you must submit the following:
- Official dental school transcript and diploma
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended, including both pre-professional and professional studies
- Three letters of recommendation from dental school faculty, including a letter from the Dean of your dental school
- Application fee (see below for payment information). All application fees are non-refundable.
Please send all supporting documentation to:
There is $125 application fee for those applying to the University-based program to be submitted by credit card at the same time you submit your application. For more information and payment options, please visit our Postdoctoral Application Fee page.