George E. Jenkins, DMD
Dr. George Jenkins is a graduate of Seton Hall University in 1995. He went on to New Jersey Dental School where he earned his DMD in 1999. He completed a General Practice Residency in 2000 and an Oral Medicine Fellowship in 2002, all at New Jersey Dental School. Dr. Jenkins has also completed the Executive Masters of Heath Administration at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health in 2016. Currently Dr. Jenkins is clinical faculty in the triage/radiology clinic, instructing 3rd and 4th year dental students.
Dr Jenkins is also a nationally recognized author and motivational speaker. He is the co-author of three publications, two of which were New York Times Bestsellers. He travels the country extensively, giving presentations at high schools, universities and hospitals among others. He is also co-founder of The Three Doctors Foundation, which is a 501-c3 non-profit organization established in 2000. He is the recipient of numerous awards and recogitions, including a congressional record from the United States Congress.
- Assistant Professor of Dental Medicine at CUMC
Credentials & Experience
Education & Training
- BS, 1995 Biology, Seton Hall University
- DMD, 1999 Dentistry, University of New Jersey Medical and Dental
- 2016 Master of Health Administration, Columbia University School of Public Health
- Residency: 2000 University of New Jersey Medical and Dental
- Fellowship: 2002 University of New Jersey Medical and Dental
Honors & Awards
National Medical Association Scroll of Merit- Community Service
National Civil Rights Museum Freedom Award and Museum Exhibit Induction
NY Times Bestseller- The Pact
NY Times Bestseller- We Beat the Street