Facilities and Equipment
CDCR offers access to a wide range of specialized tools and equipment to support your research needs. We also can provide training by expert users in the lab.
- Communal Fridges, Freezers, Cell Culture Hood and Incubator, Lab Benches — for all your experimental preparation and maintenance needs
- EnvisionTec 3D Bioplotter—for biomanufacturing scaffolds to meet your tissue engineering needs
- NanoSight NS300 - visually track size & characterize nanoparticles from 10nm - 1000nm in solution.
- Ionoptix Optics 11 Nanoindenter — a force-sensing benchtop instrument to measure mechanical forces in irregular materials such as hydrogels, scaffolds, cartilage, etc.
- CellScale UniVert – tension, compression and bending biomaterials testing
- ThermoFisher ViiA 7 Real-Time PCR System — for qPCR gene expression
- BioTek Microplate Reader
- Li-Cor Protein Quantification System—for quick, easy, quantifiable western blot analysis
- Maestro Animal Imaging System — imaging capabilities for fluorescent macro-imaging
- Nikon & Leica Fluorescent Microsopes for phase contrast and immunohistochemistry imaging
- Animal Surgery Suite
- Eppendorf Refrigerated Centrifuges
Contact Dr. Christopher Ricupero at email@example.com for more information about center access and all the tools we offer.