​Filing a Complaint

The Office of Student Affairs has an open door policy that promotes a welcoming environment for all students who wish to discuss an array of issues (personal, social, academic, etc.). The Associate Dean for Student Affairs is available for students to discuss concerns and file complaints. Please note that based on the nature of the complaint, information discussed may not be confidential.

In addition, if students find there is a concern that cannot be resolved at the institutional level and is in violation of The Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) standards, they can contact CODA and file a formal complaint. CODA can be contacted at:

American Dental Association
Commission on Dental Accreditation
211 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611
800-621-8099 or 312-440-4653